Carbon Capture & Storage
With fossil fuels remaining the main source of energy for many decades to come, reducing associated carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions using Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) technologies is seen as one of the greatest solutions to delivering a secure energy supply whilst tackling the problem of climate change from the burning of fossil fuels.
NEL conducts a range of testing services and consultancy to support industry & Governments in planning and maintaining Carbon Capture and Storage schemes. Our facilities and services will build confidence and de-risk the roll-out of full chain CCS schemes by demonstrating the suitability of innovative technologies in support of the sector.
Our services to support the development of Carbon Capture and Storage:
- Hydraulic Modelling
- Physical Properties and Phase Behaviour
- Flow Measurement
- Dispersion modelling and Process Modelling
- Modelling the CO2 Capture Process
- Pipe Line Packing Estimating and Allocation Measurement
NEL’s world-class facilities and professional engineers can help provide solutions:
- Assistance in the implementation of CCS Projects – From FEED studies to technology roll-out.
- Assistance in meeting future CCS measurement guidelines
- Cost-effective guidance and best practice
- Improved confidence in measurement technologies
- Reduction in financial exposure in CO2 trading schemes
Contact us now to discuss how NEL can support your CCS ambitions.