Multiphase Test Rigs
NEL Multiphase Flow Facility
The National Standard multiphase flow measurement facility at NEL has been fundamental to developing knowledge and capability that has allowed industry to produce and measure oil, water and gas from marginal reserves in remote and inhospitable environments.
The multiphase flow facility is purpose-built and has been designed to simulate full three-phase flows encountered in the oil and gas production industry, and to test and evaluate new production technologies.
Learn more about multiphase flow by watching our video
Our multiphase flow facility test rigs at a glance:
- Fully independent
- Traceable to national measurement standards
- Flexible testing hours
- Configured to meet client’s specific test requirements
- Test section operates up to 15 bar
Testing services offered within the multiphase flow facility include:
- Detailed multiphase flow meter evaluation
- Multiphase flow meter FATs
- Multiphase testing with high viscosity oil
- Water cut monitor evaluation
- Coriolis “Net Oil” evaluation
Find out more ...
Contact us to find out more about how our multiphase flow meter testing facilities can be used to your competitive advantage.