Wet Gas Test Rigs
NEL Wet Gas Flow Measurement Facility
NEL announces the completion of its new upgraded wet gas test and calibration facility to simulate the higher flowrates and pressures representative of today’s deep water fields.
The wet gas rig can now achieve pressures up to 65 bar and gas flow rates over 2000 m3 per hour.
NEL’s Wet Gas metering test rig is designed to simulate gas flows with small quantities of liquids present, such as found in
- Gas / condensate
- Very high GOR (gas oil recovery) fields
Click on the image below to view a fly-through of the facility.
Our wet gas flow measurement facilities at a glance:
- Fully independent
- Traceable to national measurement standards
- Pressures up to 65 bar
- Gas flow rates over 2000 m3 per hour
Services offered within the facility include:
- Detailed wet gas metering evaluation
- Wet gas meter FATs
- High GVF multiphase meter evaluations
- Wet gas Venturi characterisation
- Two and three-phase effects on dry gas meters
- Compact separator performance evaluation
- Wet gas sampling system testing
- Liquid detection monitor testing
Find out more ...
Please contact us to find out more about accessing our test rig.
NEL is a UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 0432.